Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Leland had his 2 month check up and shots yesterday. Poor little guy! It was heartbreaking to hear him cry after the shots. I think that would be the first time I heard him cry that hard in pain and fear. I think it's also the first time I've seen him cry with tears! Just tears your heart out. By the time we got back out to the car though, he completely forgot about it.

Last night was kinda tough. I think he was having major gas pains, or maybe his legs were sore from the 3 shots he had yesterday... I'm not sure, but he was NOT HAPPY. I finally had him sleep next to me in bed and after a while he calmed down and felt right to sleep. But if I were to move or jostle him in any way, he'd wake up crying again. So I just let him sleep there the entire night. He woke up happy this morning though!

Jeff and I caved and ordered the Wii online... now we waiting very patiently for it to get here. I think it will be good for us, it should get us moving more. Plus it would be fun to play games together. Usually I'm just watching Jeff play his video games. I don't have much interest in the shoot-'em-up games that he likes to play. So, can't wait for the Wii to get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment