Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Throughout my pregnancy, I kept reminding myself to cherish the time Jeff and I had left and not take anything for granted, like date nights, vacations, sleeping, taking a shower... Still nothing prepares you for feeling like a prisoner in your own house and your baby is your ball and chain! And, oh boy, do I miss sleep. REAL sleep! But, still, it's so sweet to see him smile at me first thing in the morning. It makes me forget the life Jeff and I had not too long ago without him. Leland has the sweetest smile and it melts my heart that he gets excited to see my face.

P90X was arms and shoulders today. I think of all the workouts, this is the one I like best. Or, to be honest, the only one I like. Maybe because it's the easiest! With arms, I can workout, feel the burn and still keep going!

I put together a Chicken Caesar Salad for dinner. We had so much salad to use up still. It was a nice, light dinner. Not bad tasting either.



Enjoy this cute video of Gus Gus!!

1 comment:

  1. Leland Is so sweet, I have to tell you that my sister is going crazy she wants to get her baby out of her belly right now and my mom keeps telling her that the easy part is being prego.. the hard part is the lack of sleep and having them will you moble all the time! Good luck girl! Ill sleep a little extra for you tonight! Better sleep while i can!

    ReplyDelete